1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Turkey of the month. March

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Shawn73, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Shawn73

Shawn73 Active Member

Let's get this started again. Turkey season is around the corner so let's see some mounts.

2. capnmike

capnmike New Member

One of my favorite turkeys I've done.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Matt

Matt Active Member

I always did look forward to this thread and all the turkey work on here

Attached Files:

4. Birds Only

Birds Only Member

Capnmike, that is BEAUTIFUL! Great job! Love everything about it!

5. Birds Only

Birds Only Member

A few from recent.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Great birds....all of them. Capnmike....great meeting you at the Florida show. Great work!

7. Love seeing these pictures!

8. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Sorry not a good shot from my phone. Saw this done some years back in breakthrough. Here's something to consider in doing competitions for new people like me. I ordered a hens head to put on a mount without ever considering what an angry hen would look like. The judge said he would have like to seen her eyes rotated forward looking directly at the possum and there was a couple other things he mentioned with the head to make her look angry. Cost me a Blue ribbon. I love the action frozen on capnmikes head.
    [​IMG]

9. jimss

jimss Member

It's been a while since this post has gotten much attention so I thought I'd raise it back to the top. It would be great if anyone has any mounts they are proud of sharing pictures of! I'm trying to get ideas for a fighting tom mount and bases for other mounts.

10. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Awesome Birds