1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Congrats to Rick Krane

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Wildside, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Rick was awarded the prestigious McKenzie Distinguished Taxidermist award at the Michigan show last week. It was an honor to present this award to Rick as a friend and colleague. Rick has done so much in the advancement of our industry and it was great to be part of recognizing his efforts.

Thanks Rick and Congratulations on the well deserved honor.3

Joe Miles
    MTA

2. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I must say thank you first and foremost to be considered and to have this honor presented to me. To my fellow members of MI and to the association it is a opportunity to be a member of an association and in MTA there is a tradition of fellowship from a new member through out the most senior members. The tradition of open learning and communication is that allows the big part of the groundwork to take hold perpetuating the tradition in Michigan. I’m humbled and still a little shocked yet so grateful to opportunity I have had to share what I can in the tradition at the MTA.

To the body of Officers and directors and to the fellow members I can’t express fully enough my gratitude and appreciation for this meaningful award!

Thank you so much!

Rick Krane

3. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Congratulations Rick, see you soon here in N.M.
    Regards, Geno

4. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Congratulations , we are very proud of you and all your accomplishments in this industry !

5. Congratulations Man. Lets go fishing an celebrate !

6. Well deserved and congrats Rick!