1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Skeletons for Science class

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by Bassd83, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Does anyone have a reputable place to buy skeletons? I was contacted by a local college for an order I can't fill as fast as they need. They are looking for a horse skull, cow skull, nine (9!) cat skeletons, 1 medium domestic dog skeleton, a horse forelimb, a cow forelimb and a cow hind limb. These can be in any part of the process, but must be cleaned already. I can assemble them, I just dont have time to clean them and assemble them by the time they need them. Please let me know!

2. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

...have you tried contacting Skulls Unlimited...?..they should be able to help you out..

3. I'll give it a try

4. SU products are overpriced, esp. common/domestic specimens.

5. Which is why I am looking elsewhere... trying to find a more local and smaller company

6. lizardguts

lizardguts skull collector

Boneroom.com has dog and cat skeletons that are already assembled, and disarticulated cats

I was looking around on google for a bit and I'm surprised there aren't any replica horse or cow leg veterinary models available. If you didn't mind cleaning just them you could probably ask widowmaker on here for the horse skull and leg, and maybe the cow too

7. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Ditto on Widowmaker. He has some really good stuff and he won't rip you off.