1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

FS: Replica - KNISLEY SHEDS 211 Typical

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by dc240nt, Mar 25, 2016.

1. dc240nt

dc240nt Lets Talk Big Bucks!!

I'm selling a copy of the Knisley sheds. The Knisley buck was killed in Minnesota and is the ONLY KNOWN wild typical buck to gross over 200 inches three years in a row. This set is from the year before the buck was killed and they gross score 211 typical. The sides measure 93 3/8 and 92 2/8 a piece. I hate to break anyones ego, but I promise these will be the biggest bone you'll ever have in your hand. Everyone is loosely using the phrase, "Holds big in hand"....that phrase was never used until the Knisley buck came along. You can check all the numbers and description on the Antlers by Klaus web site where this set retails for $1375.00. The set I'm selling could use a paint touch up as they have been handled a lot. THESE THINGS ARE HUGE! Other than paint they are in perfect condition. I will ship TYD for $500.00. The skull plate is split for easier shipping. The second photo shows a 70 inch typical shed as comparison and is not a part of the sale. Paypal is fine but item is considered for sale until payment is received.

Attached Files: