1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

USFWS M.I.A.?

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by smitty0810, Mar 31, 2016.

1. smitty0810

smitty0810 Member

Did the federal goverment shut down again or something? I have been calling and emailing every other day for 2 weeks trying to talk to the USFWS about my address update and I have yet to have someone answer the phone or return an email.

2. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Sounds normal. I went to there office here to get a permit once. Sorry you have to do that online.

3. I had this issue too. Sent my renewal in mid January & hadn't heard anything. Finally got them about two weeks ago. They moved & had some ongoing issue with their phone lines.

4. smitty0810

smitty0810 Member

Well if they try to give me hell about it later on I atleast have the proof that I tried on multiple, multiple occasions.

5. mullins

mullins New Member

yea I applied for my migratory bird license on the 2nd of feb. and they called me Friday said it might still take 60 to 90 days

6. LOL its all government's world wide,when I applied for my taxidermy licence I called them after 6 weeks and they said your application is here its being processed and your licence will posted in two weeks,long storey short it took 12 months.what can you do but ::)