1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Recent Snapping Turtle Mounts w/ Pics

Discussion in 'Reptile Taxidermy' started by The Ojibwa, Apr 3, 2016.

1. The Ojibwa

The Ojibwa Member

Ohio
    Here's some recent snapping turtle mounts completed by yours truly, Chip Wendt of Frinks Run Taxidermy in New London, Ohio. I'm always accepting new clients and invite any fellow taxidermists to contact me for wholesale jobs. But also, I'm just happy to share y success which I have worked so hard for! Enjoy!

2016 Ohio Taxidermist Association Championships: Master's Division Best of Category Reptile, People's Choice Reptile, 1st Place Habitat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2016 OTA Championships: Collective Artists Division, 1st Place (Pictured with Danielle Henderson)

[​IMG]

2016 Association of Indiana Taxidermists Championships: Master's Division Best of Category Reptile, Best Habitat Design & Composition Award

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Congrats!

Congrats! Really nice looking mounts.

:)

Kerby...

3. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

Awesome !! Congrats!!!

Tommy

4. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

Great work. congratulations.
    Ralph

5. You are the turtle master indeed!! Congrats and was very sorry to miss the show this year. Everybody was sick but me

6. The Ojibwa

The Ojibwa Member

Ohio
    Thanks Mark, I ended up going to the AIT show and my client was very pleased with the ducklings!

7. DDavis

DDavis Active Member

very nice job

8. Brian

Brian Active Member

Amazing.some if the best I've ever seen