1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WTB: Dingo fur

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Dogsteaks, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Dogsteaks

Dogsteaks New Member

Just scanning for availability for a future purchase.
    Does anyone here sell dingo skins?
    I'd like to buy one, and I'm located in Canada. I know they're illegal to export from some states so I'd like to know to avoid being scammed

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

IT`A ILLEGAL TO SHIP ANY ANIMAL OR ANIMAL BY PRODUCT OUT OF THE U.S. WITHOUT A FWS EXPORT PERMIT AND INSPECTION FEES AT THE BORDER. IF ANYONE SHIPPING TO CANADA FROM THE U.S. DOES NOT HAVE THOSE PERMITS AND FEES THEY ARE ILLEGAL. THERE ARE LISC EXPORTERS THAT CAN DO THAT . THE AVG JOE WOULD NOT HAVE THOSE LISC/PERMITS, BUT CAN SHIP THRU SOMEONE THAT DOES HAVE THOSE LISC/PERMITS, ACTING AS THEIR AGENT. HOWEVER IT CAN BE VERY COSTLY, OFTEN EXCEEDING THE VALUE OF THE ANIMAL.

3. Dogsteaks

Dogsteaks New Member

Thanks Bob, but I'm asking about Australian sellers (they have "states" over there as well)

4. Laurier

Laurier Active Member

also very important to find out of any permits required to import BEFORE the item is sent , to avoid seizure and fines.

5. bowerbird

bowerbird New Member

I have a lifesize tanned dog which is exportable.
    As a point of fact, all dingos require a federal export permit as they classified as a native species in Australia. I recently exported a mounted specimen to Canada so it is possible
    [email protected]

6. Dogsteaks

Dogsteaks New Member

Send you an email