1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Tech - Find out what these guys know...

Discussion in 'Training' started by Ken D., Apr 5, 2016.

1. Congratulations to Tim Smith on completion of his Basic Whitetail Course! Some of you may remember Tim from his 2015 Basic Turkey Course. For some time now he had been looking forward to mounting his 2 Minnesota Bucks from 2016 and 2017 and he finally got in and got it done. Still some 2nd and 3rd day work-over tasks ahead and finishing work left to do but so far a great job on these two mounts.

Want to find out what Tim knows about Taxidermy Tech training? A week goes fast here but there is a lot of good information and hands on training, not to mention continuing support and mentorship. Call us at 844-945-3278 or email [email protected] .

Tim Smith Whitetail Course.png

2. Congratulations to my friend and neighbor Mr. Johnny Mims on completion of his small game course. Johnny has always wanted to learn taxidermy and at 71 years old he decided to give it go. He has been one of the most enthusiastic, energetic and attentive students I have had and it has been an honor to help him make his dream come true. Great job on the raccoon! He will be back in a couple of weeks for some finishing work.

What are you waiting for? Call us at 844-945-3278 or email [email protected] . We have booked one-on-one slots all the way through August so slots are limited. Get yours today!
    www.taxidermytech.com
    Johnny Mims.png

3. Congratulations to Cameron Moss on completion of his Basic Waterfowl Course. This young man made quite an impression here. In fact, you will be seeing a lot more of him in the future as he will be working in our shop, Expressions of Wildlife Taxidermy Inc for a couple of days a week beginning next week. Initially he will be doing skin/form preparation and molding/casting for us but as he continues to hone his skills he will certainly move up to more advanced phases of the process.

Want to find out what Cameron knows about Taxidermy Tech training? A week flies by quickly here but it is packed full of valuable information and hands on learning to reduce the learning curve and get you on a path where you can truly develop and reach your potential.We have continuing support and mentorship to help you through your journey... and the best part is that it keeps getting better and better every class!
    Call us at 844-945-3278 or email [email protected] to learn more about the program and find out how you can reserve your dates. Cameron 6.png

4. Congratulations to Sean Louviere on completion of his Basic Waterfowl Course. Sean has a solid grasp of the process... and now his journey really begins! His plan is to go home and put what he learned here into practice right away.

No one leaves here an expert. Only your experience can make you an expert...the more experience you have the better your expertise. Going to a formal training program can only provide a basic understanding of the processes and sequences involved but you have to go home and put it into practice...and soon.

If you are interested in learning taxidermy in a one-on-one hands-on environment, call us. We have continuing support and mentorship to help you through your journey. If you want to build your own part time or full time taxidermy business, we can help.

Call us at 844-945-3278 or email [email protected] to learn more about the program and find out how you can reserve your dates. Slots are limited. Currently we are only accepting 24 students per year.
    Sean Final.png

5. Congratulations to Kim Lemley on successful completion of her Basic Waterfowl Course June 4-8! Kim is very detail oriented and likes to do things right so I know with a few more birds under her belt she will be ready for the 2018-2019 season. I have complete confidence in her. Look out New Hope, Alabama...Its about to get busy at Tanks Taxidermy!
    Always a pleasure having Kim and Ivan here! Kim Lemley Cover 2.png

6. Congratulations to Matthew Matoy on completion of his Basic Whitetail Course. Matt has the most positive and confident attitude of anyone I have had in this program. That attitude will be the biggest contributor to his future success and I expect he will have plenty! He and his wife Casey will head back to North Georgia tomorrow and start their new adventure in Taxidermy! Matthey Matoy.png

7. Congratulations to Chris Wilson on completion of his Basic Whitetail Course. I enjoyed having Chris and Melissa with me this week and look forward to seeing and being a part of their growth in the taxidermy industry!
    Taxidermy in any form is not as easy as you may think but you do have to decide if you want your work to be acceptable or if you want it to be right. It is two different things. Set yourself up for success.... Call us at (844) 945-3278 or email [email protected] . Come be a part of a rapidly growing network of alumni and find out what they know about Taxidermy Tech!
    www.expressionsofwildlife.com IMG_6249.JPG

8. Congratulations to Herb Foskey on completion of his Basic Waterfowl Course!This is Herbs second course with us and we wish him as much continued success!
    Call us at (844) 945-3278 or email [email protected] . Come be a part of a rapidly growing network of alumni and find out what they know about Taxidermy Tech!
    Herb Foskey Waterfowl.png

9. Congratulations to Shane Skinner of Kirbyville, Texas on completion of our Basic Whitetail Course. Shane is probably the most meticulous student I have ever had. He will have a name and a place in this industry in the very near future. If you live within a hundred miles of Kirbyville and hunt Whitetails, you had better keep this guy on speed dial, because he is going to fill up fast!!

Call us and find out what Shane knows about Taxidermy Tech Training. It just keeps getting better!
    (844) 945-3278 or email [email protected]
    www.taxidermytech.com

Shane Skinner Final.png

10. Congratulations to Justin Kendrick on completion of his Basic Whitetail Course. He knows first hand how demanding this course can be but he hung in there and produced two beautiful mounts, the second of which had an extremely high level of difficulty. What I found most interesting is that Justin excels in some of the areas where other have difficulty and that is going to be to his advantage. As always, it will take practice to lock in the process and develop his technique and style but I have complete confidence in him. We look forward to watching his progress and helping him to grow his new business. Justin Kendrick.png

Want to find out for yourself what so many know about Taxidermy Tech training? We have several courses available in our one-on-one modular training program. Visit our website at www.taxidermytech.com and see our testimonials and the accomplishments of our past students.

Call (844) 945-3278
    Email: [email protected]

11. It has been my pleasure to have Ronnie and Amanda Usher from Splendora Texas with us this week for Intermediate Whitetail. Congratulations Ronnie!
    RU Official.png
    Want to find out what Ronnie knows about Taxidermy Tech? Call 844-945-3278 or email [email protected] .
    www.taxidermytech.com

12. Congratulations to Courtney Black on completion of her Basic Whitetail Course! Courtney did an excellent job and I have confidence that she will do very well in this industry. She and Brian are wasting no time getting their business up and operational and in fact are already taking in deer. We are looking forward to watching their business take off!
    Official Courtney.png
    Want to find out what Courtney knows about Taxidermy Tech training? Whether you are just starting out or looking to improve your skills, we can help you with our one-on-one modular training and mentorship approach.
    Call us at 844-945-3278 or email [email protected] .
    www.taxidermytech.com

13. Congratulations to Bryan Carden on completion of his Basic Waterfowl. It was not too difficult to figure out during his training just how much he enjoyed mounting birds and I suspect it will become a passion for him. He does a great job on ducks and geese so if you are in the Tallahassee area be sure and look him up and save his number in your phone! We are looking forward to watching Cardens Taxidermy grow and especially Bryans Bird work.
    Bryan Carden.png

14. Congratulations to Danny Holderman on completion of his Intermediate Whitetail Course. The Intermediate course takes someone with sound foundational skills and helps them to advance their skills to another level. It places a significant amount of emphasis on the employment of 2 and 3 dimensional reference. It is much more technique oriented than the Basic Course, which itself is geared toward developing those foundational skills within the scope of "8 Basic Principles".
    Danny is an extremely talented Turkey Taxidermist and won 1st Place, Best of Show and Best Strutting Bird at the 2018 NWTF Convention in Nashville, Tennessee. Not satisfied with being average, he has committed himself to developing his Whitetail skills "the right way"...just as he has done and continues to do with his Turkey skills. With his attention to detail I have no doubt that Danny is going to be one of the best Whitetail guys in the State of Kentucky. Danny and his Wife Katrina own Backwoods Taxidermy in Leitchfield, Kentucky where they also offer Deer Processing.
    Danny Holderman.png

Want to find out what Danny knows about Taxidermy Tech? Whether you are just starting out or looking to improve your skills, we can help you with our one-on-one modular training and mentorship approach.
    Call us at 844-945-3278 or email [email protected] .
    www.taxidermytech.com

15. Congratulations to Michael Lawson on completion of his Basic Whitetail Course. Michael did an outstanding job on these two deer, one a remount from a couple of seasons back and the other taken this season. This guy is very determined and dedicated and more than anything else, he is open minded and eager to gain as much information as he can. This is what it takes and it was a pleasure having him with me this week!
    Want to find out what Michael knows about Taxidermy Tech Courses? Call us at (844) 945-3278 or email [email protected]
    www.taxidermytech.com 51974373_1515229695277775_6926113726667948032_n.jpg

socalmountainman likes this.
  16. David Johnson complete Basic Whitetail on 1 March 2019.
    Want to find out what David knows about Taxidermy Tech Courses? Call us at (844) 945-3278 or email [email protected]
    www.taxidermytech.com
    David Johnson.png

17. Congratulations to Chris and Melissa Wilson on completion of Basic Waterfowl. Chris and Melissa were here last year for Basic Whitetail and came back this year for Basic Waterfowl. They did a great job on the 3 birds so this is something I know they can and will do well.They compliment each others skills very well when they work together...one sees something the other may not and that helps them bring it all together in the end.
    Want to find out what they know about Taxidermy Tech training courses? Call us at 844-945-3278 or email [email protected] .
    Chris and Melissa.png

18. Congratulations to Cody Masterson on completion of his Basic Waterfowl Course. This guy is one to watch...He grasps concepts very easily and is not afraid to ask questions. I am looking forward to seeing his first solo project he does at home.
    If you want to find out what Cody knows about our Taxidermy Tech Training Program, call us at 844-945-3278 or email [email protected] . We offer one-on-one modular training courses and continuing mentorship in Whitetail Deer, Waterfowl, Turkeys, Predators, Fish and more!
    Visit our training website at www.taxidermytech.com and our Studio website at www.expressionsofwildlife.com.
    Cody Masterson.png

19. Congratulations to Allen Davenport on completion of his Basic Whitetial course!
    Find out what Allen knows about our Taxidermy Tech Training Program... call us at 844-945-3278 or email [email protected] . We offer one-on-one modular training courses and continuing mentorship in Whitetail Deer, Waterfowl, Turkeys, Predators, Fish and more!
    Visit our training website at www.taxidermytech.com and our Studio website at www.expressionsofwildlife.com.

Allen Davenport.png

20. Congratulations to Clayton Brown on completion of his Basic Whitetail Course!
    Want to find out what Clayton knows about Taxidermy Tech Courses? Call us at (844) 945-3278 or email [email protected]
    www.taxidermytech.com

Clay.png