I am having the hardest time getting some Corsican and Catalina horns off the cores. I tried letting them sit in my shed in a garbage back for awhile that didn't work. I tried hanging them in the sun in a black garbage bag for 3-4 weeks that didn't work, I tried freezing them and then thawing them out a couple times that didn't work, I tried boiling them for a few hours that didn't work, then I drilled some small holes on the back sides of the horns and boiled them again and that didn't work either. I don't know what else to try but I am certainly open for suggestions. Thanks. Have a great day.