1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bill Diehl in Vero Beach Florida "AllCrittersandpetsfreezedry"

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by texascritter, Apr 10, 2016.

1. texascritter

texascritter Cell 972-904-9516

Just refunded money to Bill Diehl in Vero Beach Florida "AllCrittersandpetsfreezedry"as he wanted me to pay 2 day shipping $74.88 on a $70 order. He did offer to send me $4 more which means the snake would of been free, my packing would be free and all of the supplies would be free. Not counting all of my work, then when I refunded his money he had the audacity to email me and say he did not want to do business with me cause shipping was too high from Texas. This AFTER I refunded his money and told him to take his business else where.

2. Renee_E

Renee_E New Member

I have done business with Bill several times. He is very professional and always more than fair. I'm sure you guys just had a miscommunication.

3. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

I've sold to Bill also haven't had no problems either maybe what Renee said just a misscommunication.
    Tommy

4. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

I sold to Bill, we did have QUITE A FEW back & forth emails before he bought.But that's common to back sure you get what you pay for. Then many more emails when the item didn't show we were both pissed.
    Item did show up and it was still partially frozen and we were both happy.
    I think Bill is a good man.

5. Diehl2229

Diehl2229 All Critters & Pets Freeze Dry LLC

Wow first bad review ever :-/ anyway my fault I read your shipping price email while at a red light so I thought it was $74 total. That's why I sent $4 more. This was before we spoke on the phone. But to try and bash me on here tells me what kind of business man you are. We agreed on the phone to ship it your way instead of the $74 price. Then you just refund my money an hour later and now bash me on here? No worries I'll find snakes from others.

6. I'm going to have to say that I too have done a lot of business with Bill and will continue to do so. Never have I had anything go wrong with him. He's a good man, in my book. Sounds like a misunderstanding here for sure.

7. Texas Critter has always been perfect in every dealing I have had with him.

8. texascritter

texascritter Cell 972-904-9516

I was in no way bashing Bill, simply stated I refunded money and if it was miscommunication so be it. We did speak on the phone and agreed I would ship my way then I got the message you would send $4 more. If it was miscommunication then so be it. As you said you can get your snakes from other people.

9. i don't like it when mommy and daddy fight