1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Any interest in a horse foal skull?

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Aqhforever, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Wondering if there's any interest in a thoroughbred horse foal skull. It is raw and I still need to cast it for the mount I'm doing. Just wanted to put feelers out there. If not I'll pitch it when I'm done. It was full term but didn't live through the birthing process.

Attached Files:

2. skinsandkins

skinsandkins New Member

Ohio
    I'd be interested in it if you're selling on it. PM me with how much you'd want for it and we can make a deal.

Thanks, Sebastian

3. Thanks for all the interest! I'll be getting back to everyone that messaged me.

4. I'v had a few inquiries about the entire skeleton. If there is more interested in this please message me today. I do not have room to freeze it whole at this time and would need to be spoken for today with a deposit as I would need to purchase a small freezer. If interested you would receive skull, body bones, tail bones, and all 4 hooves once I'm finished casting the skull and hooves. If there's no takers today just the skull will be offered.
    Please pm me.