1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Buyer beware I guess????

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Mason, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Mason

Mason Active Member

I advertised for a cape with the description I wanted. Got a message from JSRose. He had what I needed. I gave the description again to him yes. We got the cape. A 3/4 inch cut on the lip line is the only problem with this cape I was told. It was never shaved, nothing turned, the ears were JUST started open, it has 2 holes behind one eye, it has a slipped spot in the brisket, ITS ENTIRE LOWER JAW WAS CUT OFF AND SEWN BACK ON ( from back corner of the mouth , to the other) , and it was to be a short haired cape, witch it is not.
    I took a bunch of pictures of it and sent him a PM on here. No answer, but he has been on here since I sent it. Tried both facebook accounts he has and his email. Nothing in 4 or 5 days.
    All I want is to return this cape and have my money returned. Not too much to ask. Just wanted to share our experience with this seller, and will gladly share if he makes it right.

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I hope you paid with paypal. If so, send another e-mail, text or whatever and tell him if he does not respond within 48 hours you will file a complaint against him. Thanks for the warning on this seller.

3. Mason

Mason Active Member

Not a word yet, nothing here, E mail, or facebook.