1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New England Association of Taxidermists Annual Convention

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Matt Marulli, May 2, 2016.

1. The show is only 1 month away, hope you all have those pieces ready. Seminars are all set, vendors are filling the spaces, and we have a great lineup of judges for you.

Check out all the info for registration at www.newenglandtaxidermists.org

Its going to be a great show, hope to see you there!

Matt

2. I should also mention that pre-registrations will be entered in to a separate raffle for a Cabelas gift card.

3. If you haven't reserved your room yet don't wait too much longer. The cut off date for the $99 rate is Thursday 5/19. Also, if you want to be entered into the Cabelas gift card drawing, make sure to pre-register by 5/31. You do not have to pre-register mounts, only membership, registration and banquet.

4. stokedlight86

stokedlight86 Member

I just recently got into taxidermy and am from CT and I received a flyer with my last McKenzies order about the event in June. I am excited since I have never attended anything like this. Just wanted to share my thoughts and enthusiasm.

5. Awesome, you are definitely making a wise choice by joining an association. You will learn a ton and there is no better place for networking. See you there!

6. gobbl4me

gobbl4me New Member

Great people and always great show!

7. This is the last week to pre-register. Dont miss out on a chance to win a Cabelas gift card and save some money while you are at it.

8. Andy M

Andy M Member

I'll be there Thursday night to help set up. Also, looking for someone to share a room with from Thursday night to Saturday night. Please contact me if interested.

Thanks,

Andy

9. Only a few days left to pre-register, dont miss out at a chance to win a Cabelas gift card.

10. Set up starts tomorrow night. See you all there.

11. stokedlight86

stokedlight86 Member

Great show. Just posted up above about going for the first year. Awesome stuff ;D

12. Another great show with top shelf judging. Had A GREAT weekend didnt do all that great but learned tons once again. Enjoyed Pete's advise on whitetails as always and Greg's critique's where spot on. Can't thank Frank enough about his info and thoughts about tanning and sharing of info. You could'nt ask for a better group of people.
    As always I left humbled but better informed. " I had a deer on the mounting stand two hours after getting home" thanks Pete for kindling that fire!!! Matt your gonna be missed those of us who know better know how much you and your wife have put into this organization and words cant express the kind of dedication you folks have put into the N.E.A.T organization. Thank YOU.