1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Live Debate Tonight With Humane Society's Wayne Pacelle - Please Vote!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by John Janelli, May 4, 2016.

1. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    The following was just sent to me by Rick Capozza, attorney and partner of Daman / Barclay Law Firm in Syracuse, NY.

This debate is live tonight at 6:45 pm EST. Please log on and vote prior to the debate at:

http://intelligencesquaredus.org/debates/upcoming-debates/item/1496-hunters-conserve-wildlife

Vote for the Motion!!

Pass this on. We need to win this debate!

2. PA

PA Well-Known Member

The comments in this link are eye-opening. Unfortunately, if there numbers are correct only 6% of the population hunts. We are definitely in a battle just to allow hunting in any manner. Thanks for the link JJ, but it is depressing to read the comments.

3. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    No doubt the deck was stacked in their favor. And while it's true Stephen, the accompanying comments are indeed depressing, but these are the real facts that needs to circulate...

http://www.humanewatch.org/hsus-and-co-defendants-pay-15-75-million-in-racketeering-lawsuit/

The H$U$ pays Wayne Pacelle over 30 million $$ a year to do what he does - and he does it quite well too. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I'll preach for my industry to anyone who will listen, until the last day and last breath of my life.
    Taxidermy has been so good to me and mine, that I just believe with all my heart we will succeed in promoting and defending our industry wherever and whenever the need arises. You can't put that kind of passion that we have in a cardboard container with a picture of an emaciated dog on it, chained to a supermarket cash out. Thanks for taking the time to read all those comments!