1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mislead

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by HunterArchery, May 8, 2016.

1. Very disappointed in one of the sellers on here and honestly I would have to look back to see who this person was. And who I made this PayPal payment to. So I near advertise the Cape as a book Cape and I purchased it. Received it and found out I have more tears and sports and then was told about which isn't the biggest problem in itself . But upon thawing out the Cape last night and examining it I find that this is in fact a cape from Adele and not a book at all. I am going to look back and find this purchase but I'm not really impressed I have to say with the seller Misleading me.

2. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Am I the only one confused on exactly what this post is talking about? I get that it is about a deal gone wrong but, what is a "Book cape and an Adele cape"?

3. lokireptiles

lokireptiles Member

Nope, I read it earlier. Doesn't make sense to me either should be posted in "Buyers and Sellers "section.

4. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Suggest that you do go and "look back" and see who you bought the cape from and then make a post in the "Buyers and sellers" section. Tell the whole story including how many times you contacted them about the purchase and what attempt was made to correct the problem before you made your post on here.

5. mccraw23

mccraw23 New Member

Not the place for this

6. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

? Strange

7. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

I think what the person is trying to say is that the Cape was suppose to be a buck cape but when thawed out it was a doe cape. So much for spell check!

8. Alan B

Alan B Member

I was totally confused until you said that olebarnette now it makes sense :eek:

9. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman Well-Known Member

maybe if your communication skills were a little better you wouldn't have had this issue.