1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

SOLD!Lifesize Horse-Appaloosa Leopard Colt

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by EastonWest, May 8, 2016.

1. EastonWest

EastonWest What we do in North Dakota, STAYS here.

I have a colt that didn't make it up for sale. Beautiful leopard appaloosa that died shortly after birth. Currently frozen in the freezer but will be skinning it for lifesize sometime this week. it will be sold as a frozen green hide. Will not ship whole. Will make an absolutely beautiful mount and great competition piece. I'll include carcass measurements with the hide and it'll be well packaged in insulation and ice packs and shipped on monday after payment is received. Buyer pays shipping and will need to go either 1 or 2 day service. I'm asking $400 plus shipping. I accept check or paypal, If paying through paypal I'll charge $425 for the hide to cover paypal fees. If interested or have any questions please email ([email protected]) or pm me. I am also happy to speak with anyone on the phone should you want.

Also should anyone want the raw skull I'll sell that for $125 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Thanks. EB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]