1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Cecil Baird, Great fish... Great service

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by oldboar, May 11, 2016.

1. oldboar

oldboar Taxidermy...do the impossible:)

Hello all!

Once again I just wanted to leave not only a great review… But the sincerest appreciation for somebody who really gives a crap.

I've bought from Cecil in the past, and his fish are incredible specimens. But more than that… He has great communication via email with tracking number and delivery date.
    His packaging is impeccable, I live in Arizona… And they arrived frozen. 96° here today.

Folks for the prices he charges… I couldn't come anywhere close to catching fish of this size and quality without paying 10 times the amount.

Buy from him with confidence, you will be very happy you did!

Jim

Attached Files:

2. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Thank you for the kind words!

3. FORTMEEKS

FORTMEEKS New Member

oldboar, hope you don't mind me chiming in, I agree 100%! Had great dealings with Cecil!! The bluegill I received is exactly like he posted and the biggest I've ever seen! He was courteous, prompt and sooooo easy to work with! I will defiantly be buying more from him!

PS: I'm in Eastern NC and my fish arrived just starting to thaw, but frozen in 80* weather!

4. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Cecil not only sells the very best specimen, his packing and shipping methods can't be equalled by anyone.

5. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

X2...JL

6. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Thanks Jean!