1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Website for Sale...

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by keriWCL, May 15, 2016.

1. keriWCL

keriWCL Member

Good Morning,
    I have upgraded my site to a new ecommerce platform and have the existing site for sale. I will set up the existing site to fit your company as part of the price and show you how to change out pics, content, add e-mails and anything a functional site will do. It’s super easy! If you know how to use Facebook or other basic computer functions your good to go. This is not an e-commerce site which simply means it is not set up for your customers to put items into a cart and check out. You can add that function down the road with help of support but there are additional costs. It's a very nice site! It is run through Wix.com and is very easy to upload pics and change your information as needed. I have been with Wix.com for many years and their customer support is phenomenal for answering any How To Questions if you'd like to add any bells and whistles. I will also help with questions for 2 months after set up as well. Contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] if you’re interested and I will forward you a link to how it looks. Please see below for pricing...

$4000.00-OBO for existing site ($7000.00 for NEW website set up) Both Include:
    *Website template (contact me for the link to view)
    *My support for 2 months on follow up questions on anything
    *Set up with all your content (contact info, email addresses, photos, description, connect to your Facebook Page/LinkedIn Page (if you have one), etc)
    *Help you set up your domain name if you don't have one and/or connect your current domain to the new site
    *Set up your Wix.com account so you can change pics and content

There is a cost to keep your site on the World Wide Web. It's sort of like a cost you pay to have a phone or internet, etc. But the cost is peanuts compared to those items! (I pay this as well!):
    *It will cost about $15.00 a YEAR for your company name (Domain Name) Example: www.johndoetaxidermy.com. I will set this up for you as part of the above price.
    *It will cost about $156.00 a YEAR to keep your site on the web (You can upgrade or downgrade but this is what I pay-We can talk about your needs) I will set up account and get you going as part of the above price.

I don't make any money off of Wix.com. I have used many other hosts however simply through past experience I have found they are by far the easiest and reasonably priced website host to work with. All this may sound like a lot to a new site owner however I guarantee it's not. Setting up your site and account is most time consuming and that's what I will do however once that is complete it's simply a matter of showing you how to add or deleting information as you see fit down the road. I will show you exactly how to do that.

Thank you,

Keri Tlachac