1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

TIRED OF " PICS PLEASE - TIRE KICKERS " HERE LATELY !

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Western Wildlife Art Studio, May 15, 2016.

1. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

What the Freekk happened here lately ,, SEND ME PICS ,, and NO REPLY ,, SEND ME MEASUREMENTS and THEN " SILENCE " /// TONS OF TIRE KICKERS HERE LATELY AND NOT GETTING BETTER..

2. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman Well-Known Member

Can't blame you for being tired of this David. Seems like these days everybody needs to be spoon-fed everything. I have an extensive website with all the information about the school posted on there, but instead of doing a little research on the site, people email me and ask if I will send them some information. It's ridiculous.

3. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

I agree, to many people out there expecting the $5000 treatment for the $100 price. No one is willing to do a little work on there own. They want everything handed to them.

4. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

I agree a 100%. I had pics of items for sale on my posts and some wanted more. Those that wanted more pics never buy, I believe when they ask for more pics than what you have already posted they have no intention of buying at all. These individuals I believe are lonely and bored people and just want to waste your time.

5. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

I guess if I was going to buy sight unseen, the seller would have to pay shipping with ways in my eyes
    I would never sell to anyone without pics. front and back picture would be fine.
    I've bought before unseen.
    WON'T do it again.
    Don't like paying 20 40 even 60 to look see a skin or item an return again for the additional postage.
    If you don't want me to ask for pics then post them with the product.
    Thank you sellers.

Surrexis likes this.
  6. Western Wildlife Art Studio

I have to say that for many a years we sold tons of items here and never an issue , and yes I can see that the high end items would require a pic or two, but when it comes to darn deer capes, or small items wtf are we doing here but just catering to tirekickers, and the biggest issue most of the time is folks asking for multiple close ups of darn $100 items time and time again knowing full well it has the info of damage details in the description and etc.

7. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

without going into detail I`ll start the list with the most recent person to reALY IRRITATE ME WITH 7-8 PM`S AND PROMISES NEVER FOLLOWED THRU. ck. in the mail etc HERE IS THE FIRST ONE. YOU EVER GET AN INQUIRY FROM [email protected], DON`T BOTHER RESPONDING. i WILL HAPPILY ANSWER EVERY INQUIRY FOR DESCRIPTION , PRICE, WHATEVER. BUT IF YOU TELL ME DEAL AND CK. IS IN THE MAIL, AND THEN YOU LIE TO ME AND DON`T DO IT ,OR HAVE THE COURTESY TO CANCEL, YOU ARE IT.

8. Yall tend to forget, that you are dealing with kids most of the time. That dont have a single dime to start with. Their planning on mom and dad to shell out for that dead critter they want . until they ask and get a NO ! Then your left with no more responses, rather than telling you, Daddy said NO !

9. bob wendt

MT PERSON LISTED ABOVE IS A FULL GROWN EMPLOYED NURSE

10. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

I always try to post a complete description of an item. Including any flaws, even minor ones 90% of taxi's would over look. Along with photos of the item along with photos of the imperfections. I do try to limit photos due to other people's download capabilities. But usually still have them. I'm not out to screw people over and get $500 for a $50 cape.

Where I am located it can be a real inconvenience for most to bring out a Deer, Elk, Bear or Moose Cape. It can be a lot of extra work since a lot have to be carried out. Especially for free. I usually pay up to $75 for Deer and up to $125 for Elk and Moose Capes.

When I sell capes they are usually flawed ones that I choose not to use on my customers mounts. I reserve the best ones for them. I'll post the flawed ones for sale to recoup my $$. Lotz of people learning or those that have a customer looking for a replacement cape with specific flaws buy my capes and I have yet to have a complaint or a request for a refund. I have also sold capes from my personal stock reserved for customers but I don't often and usually only if I have extra.

11. Bob i understand your frustration I do. But that statment is wellllll kinda funny. We never know who, is really sitting on the other end at a PC. Shooting us a line of BS. As far as I know you could be a french model.

12. bob wendt

i`M 29 YEARS OLD, 6'4" TALL AND A MILLIONAIRE. I JUST RAP AND PEDDLE HIDES ON HERE FOR FUN, BEING A MILLIONAIRE AND ALL. ALSO VERY HANDSOME. I USED TO BE A MAN TRAPPED IN A WOMANS BODY, THEN i WAS BORN.

13. Lmao. Would have never guessed any of that!
    Since we are being honest now.
    My real name is Brad Pitt , I've been in one or two movies you may have heard of. Im married to a really hot woman thats made a movie or two her self.
    I spend time on here now and then because im bored. And i like to see how the not famous people live.

14. If I'm looking for something and there is no pic or price,
    on to the next. Not that hard to post a pic.
    Well, on here it has been lately.

Surrexis likes this.
  15. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

EXACTLY

16. KatieC

KatieC Active Member

x2. I'll rarely buy something without a picture, even if it's just a deer cape, I want to see color, hair length, condition, etc. But yeah, tire kickers are annoying. Put pics and as much info as you can in your listings, and hopefully you'll have fewer of them bugging you for info.

Surrexis likes this.
  17. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Look , I'm not disputing that PICTURES ARE NEEDED - however when you have LISTED 25 to 30 items - LETS SEE IF YOU CAN TRY TO ACCOMMODATE EVERYONE ! I was trying to make my point being when this post was written to have some sort of standard that BUYERS on here should UNDERSTAND,,.
    We always list PRICE and aprox size and pictures only be provided to folks that really are taxidermist and make a reasonable commitment to PURCHASE not some 13 yr old fly by night annoying POS..s wanting to keep you BUSY answering damm posts and PM's.

Hope that clears some AIR !

18. Agree

19. jrhunter

jrhunter New Member

Western Wildlife Art Studio "RELAX" 8)

Don't give yourself a heart attack

20. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Dave, consider this. You are known to have such good quality stuff that the wishers and wannabees just want to look so they can feel jealous.

Have you thought of just taking one picture of the items and then uploading them to a free Photobucket account? It will take a little time, but, when you get those questions, just point them to the account link and let them go look for themselves. Might save a lot of time and hassle in the long run.