1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA convention HQ supply trip to 9/11 memorial

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by vic h, May 22, 2016.

1. vic h

vic h Member

Last Sept. CarolinBD posted a question asking members "Where were you and what were you doing on 9/11 the day of the attack on America?" Needless to say, there were lots of replies.
    I added that a few from HQ Supply were just at the Penn state show earlier that spring and visited the newly opened 9/11 memorial near the Seven Springs Resort, site of the NTA convention next month. I suggested that it would be a good side trip for the attendees at this years NTA convention and that a bus would be nice. Michelle B. agreed to look into it and found that busses could be hired for a trip to and from the memorial.
    Well I brought it up to the HQ/Big Rock Sports and they agreed to cover the cost of the bus or buses to get interested people to this memorial. I knew they would as they are a very patriotic group and are very active in supporting our troops and vets.
    I hope that a lot of people at the show join us and take advantage of this opportunity to show respect for these heroes who went down fighting that day.
    You can search flight 93 national memorial to get an idea of what you'll experience.
    I will need to get an idea on how many people are interested. You can PM me on here. Leave your name and number of people and I will take them in order received. If you have any questions post them here so I can answer them for others to see.
    I will post more info next week as to day and time of the trip.

Hope to see you there!

Vic Heincker sculptor/HQ Supply

2. NTA

NTA National Taxidermists Association

Very nice Vic and HQ Supply. Thank You.

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Although I will not be there, this makes me wish I was...... what an outstanding gesture and action.

4. Anyone interested in this day trip while at the NTA convention, please get ahold of Vic ASAP so the shuttle can be scheduled.

5. vic h

vic h Member

Seven Springs Resort has informed me that to book a shuttle they have to know by tomorrow. It seem they have some weddings there this weekend and might need them. Since there has been little interest shown by people going to the NTA show about going on this trip I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel it. There is a lot going this weekend at the show and I guess it was squeezing in too much. I look forward to seeing everyone and hope the NTA has a great show.

Vic Heincker/HQ Supply