1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mammals of the Month - June 2016

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by code6202, Jun 5, 2016.

1. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

Hey Ted, how bout a pic of your Lion mount you won the WASCO with this weekend? I know Ken will have all the pics up in Kens Corner before long, but I bet you've got one.8)

2. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

I really like It ted.....what a great job

3. NMJagdHunter

NMJagdHunter Ted Wenner

haha Brooke, taking this joke a little too far are we, now its taxi.net official, thats almost facebook official lol I better have actually won this thing! I seriously don't have any pictures of it except nasty ol cellphone pics. I was going to order pics from Ken, but with all the wedding shenanigans going on I didn't get to spend nearly as much time as I wanted at the show and it just never happened.

Thanks museum man, i don't get to do many bobcats, my clients must be hard up for cash because they all just have me sell them and put towards their other mounts usually.

4. BrookeSFD16

Jerry, James....Ken, would someone please help me out here. Ted had to leave before the banquet, and due to my habit of "joking" with pretty much everyone ::) he doesn't believe that he won with his Lion mount.

I guess it would be a pretty good joke..BUT TED I SWEAR...they put a pic of the mount and YOUR NAME up on the screen.

It's an Awesome mount!!!

5. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

He did indeed win the WASCO award at the Texas show with the mountain lion. Ted you can still call Ken and order your picture CD it's not too late.

6. Congrats Ted!!! We are definitely going to need some pics!

7. BrookeSFD16

:p:p:p:p:p

8. Tannertroop

Tannertroop Member

Sorry the pics aren't the best.

Attached Files:

9. huntiholic

huntiholic Member

My contribution... enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

WASCO AWARD WINNER 2016 TTAI CONVENTION WELL DONE TED!

[​IMG]

11. Brian

Brian Active Member

Wow that's really cool and creative.well done

12. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

We still in June? Okay, in that case here's a couple of older pieces from the last some months. I have been doing mostly generic pieces for cash flow but will soon post some nice ones from a big museum contract I am finishing up. 8)

Attached Files:

13. Very cool Ted! Congrats.

14. Amy

Amy Mammal artist

I love that lion, Ted! Very unique. That was one of the mounts that really stood out to me when I viewed the show photos.

15. NMJagdHunter

NMJagdHunter Ted Wenner

Thanks all, and thanks for posting Jerry, but I think its in the wrong section, you know no legs lol . . .