1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thank you Nebraska!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by MRN, Jun 5, 2016.

1. For having me as your bird judge. What a great show it was and even greater people! Clint Rickey and I had a blast working with Devin and Corey and meeting so many people. Congrats to all who entered! Can't wait till next year.
    Thanks again,
    Mikey

2. B.S.O'Hare

B.S.O'Hare Member

On behalf of the NSTA thanks for your hard work as well! We had a great show this year, with 143 entries (not counting the 7 commercial), likely our best turn out ever! Looking forward to next year already!

3. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

I also would like to thank all of the Nebraska Association. The board was fantastic as well as the competitors. I believe I only had one person not receive a critique, that's far and above average from what I see at state shows. Keep up the good work. It was an exhausting weekend, but the best taxidermy experience I have had so far to date. Thanks again!

4. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Tyler and myself here at Roostin Ridge Woodworks would also like to thank the Nebraska organization and all the great people that were at the show.
    Clair

5. bobcatbill55

bobcatbill55 New Member

thank you nsta for a great show this week in a new city, sounds like record #s of entrys and a great time!! thanks to all the judges, you were all awesome. everyone was so great it was like a home away from home gathering!!!