1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE N & TIM G

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by dblank65, Jun 13, 2016.

1. dblank65

dblank65 Member

You two have made the Wisconsin Association proud again!!! I remember when Mike stared competing @ the WTA as a little boy... Yes mike was a "Little Guy" at one time..LOL Thanks for going along with me to the NTA Show, Was a blast!

Congratulations to All the other winners at the show, was great to see everyone again and met many New People this Year!

Dave Blank
    NTA Board Member

2. Fred Barilla

Fred Barilla Member

Congrats to both of you! Your work is top shelf, only to be outdone by your humble nature and genuine personalities. It was my pleasure meeting both of you.

-Fred

3. bnoody

bnoody Member

Congratulations Mike and Tim on your respective big nights, loved the work you guys brought to the show. Looking forward to more of your work at upcoming shows.

Mike, we need to plan that hunting trip on the outskirts of NYC!

4. Thank you guys so much! Tim and I are extremely humbled and honored, and words can't describe it! It is a privilege to compete against taxidermy of that caliber. It was hands down some of the very best work I have seen in a single competition. Every one who entered should be proud of themselves. Fred and Brian, I have always enjoyed seeing your work in person and in Breakthrough! Keep it up! Dave, thank you, and you know I owe all my success to the WTA and traveling to shows all over with you as a kid. The knowledge a beginning taxidermist can pick up from judges and other taxidermists over the years is priceless.

Brian, can't wait to plan that trip brother!!

Thanks again everyone. Gotta go now because my wife Jen made her famous meat loaf to celebrate!
    Keep in touch guys,
    Mikey

5. Taxiserv

Taxiserv James Newport

Congrats to all of y'all!!
    You may want to know that Mikey is also the raining Downhill Luge champion!!
    It was a good trip that was waaaay too far from home.
    James Newport

6. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

Congrats to everyone! It was awesome meeting you mike and James!!! Had some good laughs Friday night with you boys!!!

7. Congrats Mike and Tim! Saw both pieces in person and they were amazing!

Bruce

8. bnoody

bnoody Member

Come on James, that wasn't too far, now you know what Fred and I go through every time we go! Was nice to have a 6.5 hr drive for a change.

9. Thanks again my friends, and for the record, I may have beaten James in the down hill race, but he is the master of bowling! I don't think we could afford to play another game against him!! LOL!

10. tgorenchan

tgorenchan New Member

Wow. I stumbled across this post just tonight. I'm embarrassed I didn't see it earlier, but I couldn't let all the kind words go without notice. Like Mikey said, it was truly a gratifying and humbling night but hands down the best banquet of my career thus far. It was great meeting everyone and I truly appreciate all the congratulations. Thanks again.
    Tim

11. I member them Wisconsin bowling nights,at least part s of them