1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

McKenzie

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by whitetails and fish only, Jun 17, 2016.

1. whitetails and fish only

whitetails and fish only Well-Known Member

Placed an order about 10 am yesterday and package arrived at 9:30 this morning, just standard shipping. I could not believe that it could be here that fast. Great work McKenzie.

2. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

They are amazingly fast.

3. Major

Major New Mexico.....Not much different than the old one

For as much grief as people give them, they are extremely on the ball. I order thousands and thousands of dollars worth of supplies every year from them, and have had VERY few issues. Things usually ship out that same day, and are at my studio no later than 3 days. They sure do take care of business.

4. RTF

RTF Active Member

I have had that happen many times with them. They are great.

Received a letter from them yesterday requesting I fill out an tax exemption form in order not to pay sales tax they will be starting to collect from New York taxidermists.

5. When I order from McKenzie, they send the tracking numbers. Its amazing to watch the race of packages from North Carolina and Caldwell TX. The NC packages arrive in two days and so do the Caldwell Tx.

When I order from Research the Packages spend a whole day goign from Lenexa KS to Earth City MO.

6. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

I usually get my packages from McKenzie to here in Oregon in 3 to 4 days. From Research, 1 1/2 hours away from my house, about 2 days. What ever McKenzie is doing to get my packages to me in almost the same time as my hometown supply store, it's working.

7. catman

catman Active Member

Funny how I seem to have an issue with every order. I placed a $4,100 order three weeks ago before I left town on a hunt. I always ask them to put it on a pallet and contact my shipping manager, James. We can get it here for less than half of what their freight charges are. I was more than a little surprised when I discovered two of the four small mammal forms were billed separately with additional freight charges. The money is one thing, but the time it will take me to sort it out is a far bigger issue for me. I suspect that they have me on some sort of list. But then again, I am no stranger to being on "the list".