1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Training in Indiana

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by B Jones, Jun 17, 2016.

1. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Hello, I am offering training for the beginner taxidermist who wants to learn the basics. I am offering to teach birds, fish, game heads and mammals. I have been doing taxidermy for over twenty years and have studied with some of the best in the industry. If you are interested in learning taxidermy with me and want to check my credentials I will provide you with references.

I will be offering room and board as part of the cost of your training. If you want to learn just one disapline or all of them we can structure the classes around your needs. Please call me or send me an email and I will answer any questions you may have. I can be reached at the number listed below, thanks for reading my post and if you have interest please don't hesitate to contact me.

Brad Jones
    Mount Your Pride Taxidermy
    8431 E. 216th Street
    Cicero, In 46034
    317-645-3467

2. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Brad would be a good choice!

3. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

What a opportunity to learn from one of the best.

4. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I'm so happy to hear folks will have this opportunity to visit with Brad as an instructor! I have known my friend Brad for so long and he is not only a gentleman but a great guy to work with! This will be a great opportunity for anyone looking to get into taxidermy!

What great news!!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry

5. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Thanks guys, I am hoping to share what I know with others so they to can enjoy learning to do it right from the start.