1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Vince Fleming Class

Discussion in 'Training' started by RichMO, Jun 25, 2016.

1. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

Thought I would just say a few words.... Just got back from the class with Vince Fleming at Cindy Cunningham's studio in Kansas. Vince is everything Rick Krane said and more. Vince is a great teacher and stepped up the challenge at one point with everyone's mount ( mine more that you can believe....). I was wanting to know about his eye rotation and how it works.... Hey this is fantastic in that you can adjust the cant, and direction for the head position after the mount is put together. I will be purchasing one of these with out question. For those that have and also plan on attending his class at Rick Krane's shop your in for a great experience.

2. Thanks for the kind words Rich. It was a pleasure working with you and the others. Take care and stay away from those lamb ribs!

3. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Rich your words are so kind and you are so correct! Vincent is a gentleman and a great instructor! Vincent will be back here in Old New Hampshire in August so we will have the opportunity to share in his talents!

Rick Krane