1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Experienced Taxidermist seeking employment

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by jake7719, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Having just moved to San Diego, Ca from PA I am looking for employment in the Taxidermy industry. I have owned and operated my own shop in PA for over 15 years. I am a graduate of North West Iowa School of Taxidermy and all so have a BA in Studio Art. Pryor to operating my own Taxidermy shop I served in the US Military serving in both the US Army and US Navy / USMC as a Hospital Corpsmen. Serving my Country has given me outstanding leadership and management skills that transfer to the civilian "world".
    I am proficient and skilled in all aspects or Taxidermy from start to finish and did everything in house including my own tanning, mold making and casting. If you would have an opportunity for me, a retired, disabled combat Vet I would appropriate the opportunity to discuss the possibility of employment.
    I would all so consider traveling to fill in and help a Taxidermy Studio as a full time temporary position. I am also a Chef and have owned a restaurant for three years be for moving to CA.