1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

RICK KRANEs 4TH OF JULY 7 ANNUAL FREE 24 HOUR DVD SHOWING 2016!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

RICK KRANEs 4TH OF JULY 7 ANNUAL FREE 24 HOUR DVD SHOWING 2016!

In celebration of the birth of the USA it has become a tradition for us to celebrate the 4th of July weekend by sharing a FREE Anglers Artistry DVD with you and drawing the next GOLDEN TICKET winner!

I’m once again I’m happy to be able to share with you some fun and learning opportunities in a 24 hour opportunity to watch an Anglers Artistry DVD for free as a thank you from all of us at Anglers Artistry and for the celebration of our countries freedom!

The GOLDEN TICKET drawing!!!

This event is one of the top foundations and the one I’m most proud of both personally and professionally is the ability to give back to the taxidermy community in a meaningful way! 5 years ago the Golden ticket contest was started with the intention to share the opportunity of learning with folks to have a chance to win something “Real” a true occasion to come and learn how do something we love, see a beautiful place in the country all wrapped in a wonderful week of friendship! One grand prizewinner will come out for an all experience of a lifetime! Each GOLDEN TICKET WINNER receives a $100.00 in addition during the grand drawing there is lots of other give always for all the other winners! It cost nothing other then being a registered member of the Anglers Artistry family website and Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry/
    https://anglersartistry.com/store/index.php?main_page=

THE FREE DVD viewing!!!
    We here at Anglers Artistry want to share with you beginning at midnight Saturday 2nd of July 12:00 AM through the Monday the 4th of July a free full-length instructional Anglers Artistry DVD viewing. This year we'll have a short video again on how to download for a few folks each year that may have issues doings so. This worked great last year for the folks having difficulty or that have never downloaded before!

We want you to be able to enjoy this opportunity and want to make it easy for every one to have fun watching and painting fish!
    Go to the link provided below and follow the directions or watch the how to download video clips on that same page. Down load the special link and enjoy the DVD. I'll be gone this weekend so I will not be able to help over the phone but it is pretty straightforward and we here have worked at making this easy as we could for all! I hope you enjoy the DVD!
    https://anglersartistry.com/store/index.php…

On the 4th we we'll be drawing the next GOLDEN TICKET WINNER at some point during the day so stay tune!!!! As you download the FREE Anglers Artistry DVD you'll be entered again for another chance to win the next GOLDEN TICKET!!!!

My Best
    Rick Krane
    www.Anglersartistry.com

2. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

youtube says video is private..think you gave out wrong code....I never had problems before

3. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

So sorry for any inconvenience this some times this happens with pre-loaded systems but it is all set and available for your very own free viewing! Have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!

From all of us at Anglers Artistry!

4. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Just watched .............

Just watched it. It was GREAT!

Thanks Rick!

:)

Kerby...

5. NOAH@aarrkk

[email protected] Active Member

GA
    Rick, you've started a TRADITION that I hope you continue...................You set a wonderful example for others to copy..............Jerry

6. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Thank you Rick.

7. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher Member

In.
    Thanks learned a lot and enjoyed it thanks again

8. Thanks for the viewing of this great video

9. Kottejr

Kottejr Member

thank you for the viewing of the DVD Rick, your teaching techniques are amazing, I learn so much from every one of your DVD's. thank you again.

10. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The pleasure is mine that I'm able to be in a place to do all of this in the sprit of friendship and learning! You are so very welcome and I hope you enjoyed the DVD and learning a fun technique or 2 and more importantly celebrated the 4th safely with family, friends and lots of fun!!

Also we are drawing the 4th GOLDEN TICKET today!

My Best

Rick Krane

11. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Rick....I'll be there on August 20.....God-willing. Will bring some of the GOOD STUFF to pass out. JL