1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Warthog Skull?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by horsefeathers, Jul 1, 2016.

1. horsefeathers

horsefeathers Member

Looking for a warthog skull, preferably with the tusks.

Thanks!

2. I will be listing 6 for sale tues afternoon and most of the skull sites on facebook. You can even view them now under my profile for Skullery . they are very nice size ones including one with replica tusks of the world record with 20 inch tusks. also can be viewed under jeff Gustafson, butternut wi.

3. horsefeathers

horsefeathers Member

I watched for them. Sadly, both of the ones I would have wanted (the ones with real tusks and mandibles) sold before I could even look at them. Oh, well. Still looking!

4. patrick

patrick Member

5. I would be interested in the warthog skull with no tusks if no one else wants it first. skull-cleaning.com [email protected] 715 769 3172 would like to know condition of skull. how greasie and is it weathered, need lower jaw also

6. horsefeathers

horsefeathers Member

Update: Bought one warthog skull from a nice gentleman on here. Still looking for a bigger warthog (10" plus please!) with tusks and the mandible.

7. message sent.

8. bookumdano

bookumdano Member

I have several Warthog skulls 12-15 I have one that has tusks. I will take photo and measure the tusks if your still interested. If your looking for something could you give me an idea of the price range you expect to pay, this will let me know if it is worth my time.
    Dan Coassolo 208-404-4638