1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Training with Rick Carter

Discussion in 'Training' started by boarhunter67, Jul 2, 2016.

1. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

This was my second time with Rick Carter. This time we focused on competition techniques for deer and mounting a bobcat. We also spent a day discussing and making a habitat and altering a form and discussing casting techniques. The week far exceeded my expectations and I'm surprised we were able to fit so much in 7 days. Not only is Rick a great taxidermist, but he is a great teacher who knows how to impart knowledge. Last time I saw a huge improvement in my mounts after visiting Rick and this time I expect the same with what I've learned. Also, both he and Nikkie were very accomodating. Every day Rick picked me up and dropped me off at my hotel and we ate some good food throughout the week as well. If you are stuck and want to take your work up to the next level, I recommend Rick's one-on-one classes. He taylors the class to meet your needs.

2. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

Thanks for the kind words. It was great to have you back and witness the improvements in your confidence and abilities. I hope to ship your things back to you this week.

3. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

Now you got me excited. I can't wait.