1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tanned Capes- Mule Deer- Priced to Sell/make offer

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Skife, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Skife

Skife Member

Just received a shipment from my tannery with some extras in it which I do not need. These are good capes. My life is too short to deal with junk capes. Feel free to ask any questions. Measurements are taken behind ears.

These are commercially tanned- You will like this tan. Capes are wet tanned. All measurements are taken eye to nose and tight behind the ears. The capes are wet, but not fully rehydrated so it is possible to gain more on the necks once you work with them. Any sewing will be straight forward and easy to fix, but I am discounting the price to cover your time. I am making room in the freezer for the velvet that will be showing up any day now.

The prices below INCLUDE shipping by USPS priority mail- 2-3 day. I will ship them on a Monday or Tuesday so they should arrive before a weekend. I’ve shipped many wet tanned capes this way and it works well. If you want a different shipping option then we can discuss that. Payment by Check, MO, or PayPal +3%. Feel free to make an offer.

I will not ship outside of the lower 48. Please know the regulations of your state before purchase.

92 Mule Deer- 7 ½ x 20- Decent cape with a couple clean flesh holes in neck. $110
    [​IMG]

110 Mule Deer- 7 5/8 x 22- Nice color and hair. Hole tip of ear and might need to sew a couple inches in the pit (or not). Good, solid cape. $130
    [​IMG]

31 Mule Deer- 7 5/8 x 22- Very nice cape, salty color, and long. $160
    [​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Randy

Randy Huntin Chamios on Mount Cook, New Zealand

Re: Tanned Capes- Mule Deer, WTail, Antelope

PM Sent. Interested in the Antelope cape

Randy

3. hlh

hlh Member

Re: Tanned Capes- Mule Deer, WTail, Antelope

Hi Herb here would like to buy cape number 107 if it is still available. let me know how you would like to be paid. Thanks Herb

4. KCK

KCK New Member

Re: Tanned Capes- Mule Deer, WTail

PM Sent

5. Skife

Skife Member

Re: Tanned Capes- Mule Deer, WTail

Don't miss out! These capes are cheap enough to throw one in the freezer as an extra. Just the tanning, shipping, and labor is $110+ per cape. Any imperfections should be a straight forward fix and are better than many of my clients' capes.

6. Skife

Skife Member

Last bump. Shoot me an offer. Just clearing space for the upcoming season.