1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Great Possibilities For The PTA

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by John Janelli, Jul 13, 2016.

1. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    On September 11 through the 14th, The Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies will be hosting their 106th convention and meetings in Philadelphia. Please see http://www.afwaannualmeeting.org/
    After several phone discussions with their directors, this ambassador greatly suggested to them having an educational wildlife display of the most common sustainable species of game birds, animals, fish and waterfowl whose renewable populations have been in no small way directly accredited to the many successful projects of the Pennsylvania Game Commission and all of it's supporters such as the amazing Pennsylvania Taxidermists Association.
    My suggestion was to have the PTA assemble one of the finest educational collections of mounted wildlife harvested from the woods, waters and wild habitats of Pennsylvania in the vendor's display area where they would be seen and appreciated by everyone. Please know that I did not commit to anything nor did I act as an official PTA representative, as nothing was chiseled in stone, just clay. It should also be noted that no one studio should use this opportunity as a personal promotional endeavor. Rather, the sole purpose would simply be promoting the PTA and acknowledging the world of diverse conservation agencies and how much our industry appreciates all the time and effort these career wildlife biologists, law enforcement and other like minded agencies have been collectively doing for our hunters, anglers and primarily taxidermists. There are many conventions like this nationwide as well which could possibly open many other doors of state taxidermy organizations into doing the same sort of interaction.
    As a member of Conservation Force, yours truly would be more than willing to help the PTA with the details and logistics that could quite possibly make this a huge success thereby benefiting the entire industry in publicity alone. Any officer of the PTA is most welcome to call me anytime if you think your board and members might like to be involved. The convention chairwoman sounded very interested and is certainly looking forward to its feasibility.

"On behalf of the Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies, we invite you to participate as a sponsor or exhibitor of the 106th Annual Meeting — where North America’s fish and wildlife leaders drive the future of natural resource conservation! The event will be held at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, September 11-14, 2016. We hope you will be able to join us!"