1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

computer program

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by tagged out taxidermy, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Hi all, I wasn't sure where to post this Question.
    I am looking at putting the paper side of my business into a computer program. I don't want to spend more then 300.00 and I don't like Quickbooks (too complicated).
    Does any body have a suggestion?

2. dcooper

dcooper Member

Try Taxishop by Tom McNeal. Pretty simple to follow. Do a search for the program on here and you should find a few different threads with several reviews. This thread will get you started. Most of the info you'll find in "The Taxidermy Industry" section, or just google Taxishop.

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,369942.msg2483285.html#msg2483285

3. Thanks ! I am excited to try it, looks awesome.

4. bowelk

bowelk Member

Try FinalShot Taxidermy Software. Great company and product. And if you move for some reason, you can change your company info yourself and not have to pay for a simple address change. Plus all updates are free. The guy that wrote the code is himself a taxidermist.

5. dwimberly

dwimberly Member

MS
    Taxishop by Tom McNeal is the only way to go. Cheap, very effective and you can make the program work for you. I wouldn't own anything else. Tons of reports you can run, letters, envelopes, and many other attracting features. There is no way to be displeased.

6. JerseyJays

JerseyJays Well-Known Member

I had my brother make me a program and I love it.. I keep telling him we should offer it to others for a small affordabe fee. Woder if there would be a market for it?

7. Thanks! am looking into taxishop and finalshot . Both look good