1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

"Bur to Bur" Whitetail video now available

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by D.Price, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Here it is, the "BUR to BUR" Skinning to Customer Ready High Quality Whitetail Taxidermy Video. 10 total hours of footage !!!

By: D. Price

https://fleshingmachines.com/high-quality-whitetail-taxidermy/

[​IMG]

2. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Id rather watch you work than do it myself, so I'm giving it a yes. You're off to Hollywood!

3. Thanks for the vote of confidence...LOL !!!

DP

4. Deer season is in full swing now. It's time to check out this 10 hours of video on Whitetail taxidermy. It is loaded with information and techniques on making your life easier.

DP

[​IMG]

5. LOL, Skinned one out that was one inch between burrs. Began feeling like a OB/GYN delivering a baby.

6. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Done bur to bur for about 15 years. this video will be a big hit.....

7. Thanks Doug, lots of interest and great reviews already....people are amazed when they see it done, just how simple it is and how much better the end product is.

DP

8. iowabowhunter

iowabowhunter Member

I bought the video and is really good. Wish there was a way to do burr to burr without cutting the skull plate, I get alot of deer in for euro mounts and use the capes for extras. Also does any of your videos show how to remove ear cartlige? That's one of my biggest issues

9. The ear cartilage removal is in the fleshing and shaving video with the final prep work.

https://fleshingmachines.com/mastering-fleshing-machine-z/

DP

10. It can be done without cutting the skull if you take the time to do it.

Pics courtesy of Gerald Manning.

DP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. iowabowhunter

iowabowhunter Member

Thanks

12. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Looks like a c-section. Nice job.

13. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    I purchased the Fleshing machine video a couple of weeks ago. Nice video with lots of information. Nice close shots with good clarity. Thumbs up!

14. Thanks hoped it helped you out.

DP

15. buckman170

buckman170 Member

I also purchased the fleshing video. It's awesome, I actually showed my mentor a thing or two lol.

16. Awesome !!! Did he listen to you...LOL?

DP

17. buckman170

buckman170 Member

He did lol. He always fleshes his capes with a knife and beam. I Showed him how to flesh using the Dakota pro. Also he did all his final prep work with a scalpel. I busted out the Dremel and he was impressed lol.

18. Sacc Man

Sacc Man New Member

I ordered this and D's other videos. the information that is in these videos are fantastic. nothing is left out, nothing is fast forwarded its all real time. one of the best parts is that you can view it anywhere you have internet access. I've watched the videos on my phone, tablet and computer. sitting at an airport, coffee shop, sitting on a bench while my wife shoppes...... lol

the deer video has helped me understand what i needed to do to improve on my deer mounts in terms I can understand and the methods are something you can follow. the fleshing and shaving video answers the questions we all have had shaving capes. everyone always says you gotta shave to the blue or its gotta be thin... but until you understand what blue or thin in in regards to a deer cape and why it doesn't makes sense. the fleshing video covers it all in-depth and in great detail.

i have recommended this video to several people across the USA and Canada. they all have found it to be extreamly helpful in improving the quality of thire mounts. highly recommend this video

19. Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad the videos were able to help you.
    Thanks for you purchase !!!

DP