1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

MULTIPLE WORKSHOPS AUCTION PAGE FOR THE FAMILY OF JASON HATZ! GOING ON NOW!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rick Krane, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

AUCTION BIDDING PAGE FOR THE Pete Lavoie, Rick Krane, Jim Willard, Bill Neumann and Greg Cuvelier all offering a one day opportunity for Learning to help the Jason Hatz Family! READ DOWN the Page to see the current bids!

PETE LAJOIE GAME HEADS LIMITED
    5601 UPPER COLD RIVER RD, CUTTINGSVILLE, VT 05738
    (802) 492-3671
    www.gameheadsvt.com

This winner of the one-day workshop is entailed to a day with Pete at his studio in the beautiful State of Vermont for a day of learning Mammal or Game Head related techniques and taxidermy. This is a 500.00 Value for a great cause!

Aug 1 Starting bid Rick Krane NH 100.00

RICK KRANE ANGLERS ARTISTRY
    312 CHESTERFIELD ROAD HINSDALE NH 03451
    (603) 336-7296
    www.anglersartistry.com

This winner of the one-day workshop is entailed to a day with Rick at his studio in the beautiful State of New Hampshire for a day of learning Fish/ Reproduction/ Molding and casting related techniques and taxidermy. This is a 500.00 Value for a great cause!

Aug 1 Starting bid Kevin Libby NV 100.00

2. Re: SPECIAL AUCTION BIDDING PAGE FOR THE PETE LAJOIE AND RICK KRANE WORKSHOPS!

$250 AA Workshop- Jeff S

3. Jentzhunting

Jentzhunting Member

Re: SPECIAL AUCTION BIDDING PAGE FOR THE PETE LAJOIE AND RICK KRANE WORKSHOPS!

$300 anglers artistry

4. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

$350 - AA Workshop.. Tom D..

5. Adam Zwick

Adam Zwick aim small, miss small

Huge THANK YOU to Rick Krane and Pete Lajoie for coming up with this, donating their time, and spearheading getting this started!!! Jason Hatz was a great guy and friend to anyone who met him!

If anyone would like to bid on any of these workshops, please post your bid and for which workshop you're bidding on. If you want to donate a workshop of your own, contact me and I'll add you to the list. Also, huge thank you to everyone donating their time/shops below! These are very talented, knowledgeable, award winning taxidermists donating to a great family!
    Here is a list of other workshops added to the auction:

***Jim Willard - One day Gamehead/Whitetail class, Brownsville MN, Lodging available, Bidding ends 8/22/16 at 12:00:00 AM EST

***Bill Neuman - One day Mammal Lifesize/Gamehead class at Jim Willard's Shop, Brownsville MN, Lodging available, Bidding ends 8/22/16 at 12:00:00 AM EST

***Greg Cuvelier - One day Any Species you want Class, Aplington IA, Bidding ends 8/22/16 at 12:00:00 AM EST

***Hutton Valley School of Taxidermy - One day any Species or Tanning, Beginners/Experienced, St. Charles IA, Lodging Included, Bidding ends 8/22/16 at 12:00:00 AM EST

***Ron Grams - One day Any Species, Hayward WI, Lodging available, 715-766-3300, Can also stay the next day and go fishing! Bidding ends 8/22/16 at 12:00:00 AM EST

6. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

How good it is to see more join in to the cause. Way to go Bill Jim and Greg!

7. Re: SPECIAL AUCTION BIDDING PAGE FOR THE PETE LAJOIE AND RICK KRANE WORKSHOPS!

Is there a time frame for the angler artistry workshop,thanksRich.

8. mayermark

mayermark M&M Taxidermy

$100 for Jim Willard workshop

9. Re: SPECIAL AUCTION BIDDING PAGE FOR THE PETE LAJOIE AND RICK KRANE WORKSHOPS!

For any of you thinking of donating a workshop.I will tell you that it going to a great cause, Jason left behind a great wife and 4 small children. Rick and I hope we can raise enough cash to open an account for each chid that could be used upon thier 18th birthday.If a lot of people give a little, it will add up quick! let's see if we can make a difference in the lives of these kids. Pete Lajoie

10. alternative_outdoors

alternative_outdoors New Member

I would like to bid $100 on the Greg Cuvelier workshop.

11. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN

Throw me in for $150 on Bill Neuman's.

12. DOUG H

DOUG H Member

200 ON PETES WORKSHOP,DOUG

13. jessiecanfield

jessiecanfield Member

225 on Pete's workshop

14. DOUG H

DOUG H Member

250 on petes,doug

15. I would bid but don't know if there is a time frame on any of these ,work schedule comes into play with me.

16. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

Jim and I thought it would be a good idea to combine our efforts at his shop to try and generate some higher bids for Jason's family by doing a duo. Our hopes are to get both bidders there at the same time frame so let's get those bids rolling. Jim and I can be flexible but it may be a challenge getting 4 people's schedules to line up but we'll see what we can do. Special thanks to everyone out there supporting this effort, Jason took over my VP position for the MTG years ago with a great attitude and needed very little guidance once he jumped in so it was an easy transition for us both . He was a great person and will be missed by many. Let's do our best and support the family he left behind. Thank you.

17. Daniel B

Daniel B New Member

I would like to bid 200 on Greg Cuvelier workshop

18. Eggman2

Eggman2 New Member

$250 for Greg's workshop

19. ron grams

ron grams New Member

I guess that I should have stepped up earlier here, but since I am not a household name like these other gentlemen, maybe an introduction, of sorts, is in order. My shop is in northwest Wisconsin, an easy 4-5 hour drive from any where in Minnesota or Wisconsin. My wife and I have a big house with extra bedrooms for visitors, set in a quiet woods setting. I have a very busy, one man, shop, mounting a lot of deer, bear, bobcats, warm and cold water fish and birds of all kinds. I don't travel around competing much, my business keeps me too busy, but I have competed heavily here at home in Wisconsin for close to 20 years now and have been to the Minnesota and Iowa shows, in fact, all of these guys offering workshops have judged my work in recent years. Several times a year I have people visit for workshops and regularly give seminars at our Wisconsin shows. I am not going to put any time restrictions on this offer, I am flexible. And to sweeten this deal, if you chose to come during the summer, a canoe float down a local river for smallies, northern and musky is included, what a deal! I guarantee that this will be time well spent.
    Sincerely, Ron Grams

20. Krafty

Krafty Member

I bid $100.00 for the Ron Grams workshop.

Thanks to all the artists supporting this effort.

Matt Kraft