1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for gifted ducks

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by 689, Aug 3, 2016.

1. 689

689 Well-Known Member

Does any one have 2-3 ducks that they want out of freezer before new season.im needing them to do my first dead mount display.would pray and hope they came from one person so i can afford shipping..any help is always appreciated.

Plus a huge thank you and appreciation for the ducks that were gifted eariler years.they did not go to waste and i learned valuable hands on work with each and every one.i could not have gotten this far with out thoes who were gracious enough to go threw everything they do to gift them.Im getting close to being able to do them for others and do a good job..so again.thank you and god bless every one who helped me with gifted ducks AND god bless every one who took their own time to answer questions i had..

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

What species you prefer.sea duck or puddlers or divers.my buddy's have to have something.ill try to get you a few.

3. 689

689 Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh...lol..i dont care what ever they want to tgrow in a box...well ok as long as they have the head attawell,i will take it..haha.. ;D

4. Brian

Brian Active Member

Here is what I could gather up.pick any you want.this is for Cindy only so please don't start with all the pms wanting ducks.please.lol

Drake american wigeon
    Drake blue winged teal
    Hen blue winged teal
    Drake red breasted merganser
    Drake ruddy duck

Your welcome to all of them if you wish aswell

5. Brian
    You scored good
    Nina
    You can do well with those.
    Bob

6. jessiecanfield