1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Maine Association/ Northern New England Taxidermy Championships photos

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rick Krane, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

A great show for sure and I want to thank the Association for a wonderful time there at the show! What aline cup of Judges and Taxidermy Greats!

Here is a link to a bunch of photos from the show!

https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry/photos/?tab=album&album_id=655382901294347

My Best

Rick Krane

2. sterling

sterling My son and my 2011 Moose

This turned out to be a great show! Once again Rick we appreciate all you have done and continue to do for the Maine Association, your talent, words of wisdom and your willingness to educate is greatly appreciated.

The line up of World Class judges was amazing. All of which are huge icons in the Industry! Thank you Terry, Ken and Brian you are all unbelievably talented individuals, who like Rick are more than willing to share your vast knowledge and advice.

Another huge Thank you to Russell Knight, who made the very long trip across the country to share his knowledge, generosity and be a fantastic MC. Guest appearances by Richard Christoforo and George Roof, two great Statesman of the Industry topped things off. It was just an amazing show. Congrats! to all the Taxidermists who participated in the show. A big Thank you to all the vendors, sponsors including the NWTF and NWTF show coordinator Fred Bird.

Cant wait until next year.

Thank you to all,

Pete

3. Tims

Tims B&C Moose Daughter shot at age 10

Pete summed it up to a T. Every year the show is getting better, can't wait to be at the next one. A huge thanks go to all the judges, guest, vendors and all the members.

4. What a great weekend looking forward to next year already...

5. Well said pete. Our association continues to grow and attract taxidermists from near and far.

6. And how about robins rugs winning huge at the welcome dinner. A rifle and a shotgun. Way to go robin.

7. Sonnyknight

Sonnyknight Member

Here
    Had a grate time and there was a lot of grate work. can't wait for next year

Thanks Sonny :) :) :) :)

8. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

I would like to extend a huge thank you to the Maine association and Paul, Leslie, and Bruce Reynolds as well as all the others who put this great show together. What an amazing group of folks and what an incredible venue! Not to mention getting to eat breakfast across from Stephen King! It was truly an honour to be invited to your show.

9. Jon S

Jon S Well-Known Member

Looks like there were some great hands on seminars as well.

10. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Even some hairy locals! ;)

Attached Files:

11. Thanks for coming up ken. The pleasure was truly ours.

12. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

That's one show I'm dying to go to! Looks so fun!

13. CCarlson

CCarlson Active Member

I had the time of my life! From the pizza party and roundtable discussion on Friday night - wonderful auction and banquet on Saturday. Getting to hang out with some of the taxidermy industry "rock stars" - incredible. A huge thank you to all that helped plan, and to all the judges that made their way out here for the event. What a fantastic time!