1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wet Tanned Skunks, Coyote And Grey Fox For Life Size Up Dated 2/20/2019

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by freeze_1, Aug 7, 2016.

1. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

Wet tanned skunks are for life size mounts and ready to mount up.
    Lip and tails split, relief cuts on front legs and cased skinned.
    I gave these a generous oiling of Proplus soften oil and then put in the freezer after going through the sweat.
    $65.00 each plus $14.35 flat rate shipping.
    I accept check or U.S. Postal money orders, I do not and will not use ''PayPal''.

*NOTE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO PURCHASE ANY HIDES PLEASE DO SO BEFORE IT IS SOLD TO SOME ONE ELSE

Please pm me .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Grey fox #12292018.a.jpg
    Grey Fox #12292018.b.jpg
    Grey fox 12292018.d.jpg
    Grey fox #12292018.c.jpg
    Grey fox #12292018, wet tanned for life size. The neck was blowed out but I repaired it. Cased skinned.
    Lips and tail split, ears turned and relief cuts on front legs.
    $65.00 Plus $14.35 for flat rate priority shipping. Shipped out on first Monday after receipt of payment. Check or money order. I DO NOT DO PAYPAL !
    Grey fox #1172019 wet tanned for life size,
    Cased skinned.
    Lips and tail split, ears turned and relief cuts on front legs.
    $65.00 Plus $14.35 for flat rate priority shipping. Shipped out on first Monday after receipt of payment.
    *Note this Grey fox had all major repairs done but there are some pea size holes mostly on the belly side not an issue for a experience taxidermist.
    Grey fox #1172019.jpg

Coyote #12272018 Wet tanned, case skinned, lips and tail split, ears turned and relief cuts on front legs. $125.00 Plus $19.95 for flat rate shipping. Shipped out on first Monday after receipt of payment. Check or money order.
    coyote #12272018.b.jpg

Coyote # 10202018 Wet tanned, case skinned, lips and tail split, ears turned and relief cuts on front legs. $125.00 Plus $19.95 for flat rate shipping. Shipped out on first Monday after receipt of payment. Check or money order.
    coyote.10202018.jpg

coyote.10202018.b.jpg
    Coyote #12152017 Wet tanned, case skinned, lips and tail split, ears turned and relief cuts on front legs. This coyote does have a damaged front paw. $125.00 Plus $19.95 for flat rate shipping. Shipped out on first Monday after receipt of payment. Check or money order.
    Coyote #12152017.d.jpg

Coyote #12152017.e.jpg

I also have a winter prime northern PA. raccoon (no pictures) wet tanned, 31'' from nose to base of tail, $65.00 plus $14.35 for flat rate shipping

Again, please PM or start a conversation with me for replies, thank you.[/ATTACH]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019 at 3:29 PM
  2. anthony bochichio

anthony bochichio New Member

ill take that big coon off your hand's sir!!!how can I pay you,, I needed done yesterday,,,

3. Mark Wormus

Mark Wormus New Member

I will purchase fox # 252018 if still available - if so, please let me know and I will send a check for $78.60 (is that correct?) - thanks, Mark Wormus Casper, WY

4. Twebb34287

Twebb34287 New Member

What's left

5. freeze_1

What I have posted in my post. I delete items as they are sold.

6. Vantablaque

Vantablaque New Member

for the red fox, are you just selling the hide, or would i be getting the whole thing? (sorry if this is a stupid question)

7. capted56

capted56 Member

I’m interested in the fox. If available need one asap

8. freeze_1

People, please use the conversation button to get a hold of me. The moderators will appreciate it thank. To all that has contacted me please check your in box for replies.
    Thank you

9. Schmaltzy

Schmaltzy Member

C
    I have questions about the skunks 701-527-3850

Ray Hatfield likes this.
  10. freeze_1

Up dated Feb. 20, 2019