1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What happened to "Micheal P" ?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by maxman, Aug 21, 2016.

1. maxman

maxman Member

Haven't seen a post for a while?

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I'm still here. Just been crazy. Built a new shop, life was cruising along then had surgery, infection set in and I wound up in the hospital for 4 days and out of work for 8 weeks and then I was diagnosed with Lyme disease. Went through the first round of the God awful meds and am now on the mend, feeling great, kicking ass & taking names!!!! :)

I'm still here, just don't post much cause I don't have time to argue and I still haven't figured out how to post pics! ;)

3. maxman

maxman Member

Oh Ok. I was hoping you weren't dead!

4. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

If you put "post pictures" in the search box in the upper left corner it will show you how to do it.
    I had to do that. I couldn't resist. ;D
    Ralph

5. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

I was just wondering the other day. Good to hear from ya.

6. troy

troy New Member

PA
    Was thinking the same thing. He used to be on here a lot and now not so much. Always enjoyed reading what he was up to and his views and outlooks on the taxidermy life. Relied on his advice and expertise also! Glad to see you're living life and still plugging along!! Be well!

7. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Speaking from experience, Lyme disease can really put a damper on things and a double whammy with the infection, scary stuff. Glad to hear you've got a handle on it and overcame it.

8. Instructor

Instructor Member

Glad to hear your doing fine Mikey.God Bless

9. rigbobby

rigbobby Active Member

God bless you MP. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

10. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

I heard he and Dan Hudzik hooked up and disappeared, now Brian Claar is hunting them down..

11. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

I thought he was sick from eating too many Tacos ;D

12. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Maybe he switched to Kolbassa.