1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Casting question

Discussion in 'Molding and Casting' started by mikeblake, Sep 2, 2016.

1. mikeblake

mikeblake Member

Hope someone can help.....I usually use smooth cast 320 for my projects,skulls etc.the repro claws that most tax.supply company's sell feel more plastic like and are not pure white like smooth cast.anyone know what it's called and where to find it?thanks,mike

2. fishmaster

fishmaster Well-Known Member

Check the smooth on website. Lots of choices depending on cure rate, color etc.

3. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Hi Mike we are the taxidermy distributor for the products lines of Innovative Polymers a division of the Rampf Group. My Husband Rick Krane teaches and uses the product for projects like fish heads, fins and complete replications, to Jaw set to antlers and his Museum projects. It is Professional line of great Urethane and long list of taxidermist in the industry use this product line.

Here ia link to the web site and please take the time to look at the free video clips of Rick working with the may different products.
    Go to a product like 3030 which is what you may be looking for and click on the product and there will be a video clip on most of the products.

There is also a great product called Bone

https://anglersartistry.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=20_163

Kathie Krane

4. I like Kathie's answer.

5. Eaglewood

Eaglewood New Member

There are many products that we carry that are off white in color and you can tint the product to suit your needs as well. Feel free to contact me and I will help. Clay 8103580209