1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thanks to Our Students from MTI

Discussion in 'Training' started by MTI, Sep 6, 2016.

1. MTI

MTI Member

We just finished our last class for 2017. I would like to thank everyone who attended our school. Special thanks to all those in the military who attended on the GI bill. It was such an honor having you in class. We appreciate all of you that chose to begin your taxidermy career with us. Keep learning. As always, if there is ever anything we can do, just call.

In the shop, we are down to our last 30 deer from 2016 season. We are pushing to get them done by rifle season. But, already getting in bears and western game heads. Looks like it will be another busy fall. Long days and late nights. That's what we are hoping for anyway. Wish everyone a successful hunting season. Classes will start again in January, 2018. This will begin our school's 16th year. Thanks again, from all of us here.
    Chip.

2. MTI

MTI Member

I don't spend much time on this site If you are Interested in our program. Please give us a call at 573-346-6871, check out our webpage at www.taxidermy-school.com, or look us up on facebook.

Thanks again,
    Chip

3. Stopped by and met Chip for the first time invited me in and made me feel welcome, we shared a few stories and laughed what a good guy, thanks Chip for your hospitality had fun. Bruce

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018