1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

PERFECT LG ALASKAN GREY WOLF SKULL - Hot off the Press

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by gamechanger, Sep 17, 2016.

1. gamechanger

gamechanger New Member

We are offering our last finished Alaskan Grey Wolf Skull to our Taxi.net folks. It came straight from the Yukon. It has been beetle cleaned, completely degreased and whitened with only the appropriate chemicals and processes for use on bone material. One division of my full time taxidermy business is professional skull cleaning. This assures you that you are getting a top notch quality skull. We provide all documentation, cites numbers and our license information with all of our skulls. This skull is $225 SHIPPED to all locations except overseas. Special paperwork must be done for overseas shipments but we are licensed to do so.

Anyone who has ever cleaned wolf & bear skulls and had the challenge of getting them completely degreased , knows the price is well justified. THERE ARE ZERO MISSING OR BROKEN TEETH. Yes, we actually polish the teeth on most our skulls. This is an awesome skull! Great for collector. It measures 10-1/2" long x 5-1/4" wide. Nice, large, white canines & perfect nasal bones.

We have sold raw and finished skulls to a number of people on taxi.net over the years and they have always been well pleased. Some have said we produce higher quality skulls than Skulls Unlimited. However, I cannot compare that myself as we have never ordered from them. We do about 360 European mounts on whitetail alone, per year. That is above all the other types of skulls we produce.

Attached Files: