1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Archive Portrait Drawing plus 3 more added

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by Brian W, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Not really qualified to post here (fish guy) but I was going through some of my drawings I did back in high school and came across pencil drawings I did of a couple friends. One of them was of her twin sister who passed away years ago. I thought wouldn't that be awesome if I could locate and send a copy to that friend. With the help of facebook I made a connection and sent the pictures.
    As amateurish as I think the drawing are (noticed I drew on lined paper....lol) I thought she would like the memory I attempted to preserve many years ago. I lost my brother years before she lost her twin sister and we used to all hang out with other friends back when we were growing up.
    Anyway, I would have loved to have seen her expression as she told me she was happy and sad all at the same time, how it brought back memories and how I captured their souls in my attempt to replicate a school picture. Thought I'd share. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Re: Archive Portrait Drawing

Looks pretty darn good to me Brian.

I'm pizzed off. I didn't get any special powers and talents like all you. I'm envious.

3. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Ha...thanks. Always liked to draw and paint. I think it has helped me with the fish I do now. Here's another one I did during a class. It was from a Shakespeare paperback book I think. The "yes" was the band Yes logo and I doodled the no in.

Attached Files:

4. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

And here's one I drew from a very small pic in a magazine. The copy I have though cut out part of the rod.

Attached Files:

5. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

one more.....quick sketch I did in class from memory........

Attached Files: