1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Indiana's Right to Hunt and Fish

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by B Jones, Sep 22, 2016.

1. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Please all you taxidermists hobbiests and lovers of taxidermy please vote yes to Question #1 on the ballot this November. This vote will ratify the Constitution of Indiana to make it a right of all citizens to hunt and fish. This is a big deal folks and the Media is not saying much about it of course. The NRA and the SCI are spreading the word and supporting the Indiana Sportsmen and women on this important issue.

2. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Thanks Brian!

3. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I don't live in Indiana (Thank God!) but curious. Isn't it already a right to at least fish in your state? The only reason they would have to deny someone the right to hunt is if you are a convicted felon or psycho and not allowed to possess a firearm (at least I would think).

4. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Nor sure if we have the right to fish here. We are usually the last state in the nation to pass any good laws. Very hesitant to pass laws here which can be both bad and good.

You've love it here. It's a right wing paradise. As red as it gets except for a few pockets. Typically the networks call it for the republican presidential candidate before the votes are even in.

5. pir^2h

Indiana was my bad luck state. It seems almost every time I went through your state something happened to the vehicle I was driving. I lost a transmission, mirror, headlights, starter motor, and a windshield (all on different trips of course) and probably other things I don't remember right now. Coincidence? Maybe. But never the less it happened in Indiana!

It isn't that I am as much as a right winger (I think Trump is an a$$hole), I just hate Hitlery. So my vote isn't really for Trump. It's against Hitlery.

I still don't see how a state can stop a person from at fishing unless they have been convicted of some crime of gross violation of the fishing rules. Oh well, I don't live there so I don't have to worry about it. Hope you guys win the right to hunt and fish. I won't remember come election day but I would be interested to see how it turns out.

6. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

In Minnesota the state will deny you hunting and fishing licenses if you are behind on your child support. I'm ok with that.

7. pir^2h

X2.