1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The "Glue Guy"passes

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by George, Nov 13, 2016.

1. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

With a great deal of sorrow, I have to post the passing of my dear friend Steve Steinbring. I credit him with bringing epoxies into taxidermy. He passed suddenly after a DVT and embolism to his lungs. Plans are not yet completed but please add his wife Jan and his son Erik and family in your prayers.

2. So sorry to hear. I used to talk to him occasionaly with questions on his Epo Grip products.

Bruce

3. Bruce_Rittel

Bruce_Rittel Consultant Services

My Sympathies to his Family. I was fortunate enough to talk with him several times - and he always had good products. Taxidermy will miss his input. We'll say a Prayer for him! Thanks for the Post George

4. Damn thats said to hear.

5. Thank you for your condolences, prayers and thoughts. I am at work making glue and filling orders. Dad's favorite term was "Press On" and that is exactly what we are doing. His legacy lives on!

Do Not Stand At my Grave and Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there. I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow
    I am the diamond that glints on the snow
    I am the sunlight ripened on grain
    I am the gentle autumn rain.
    When you awaken in the morning's hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush.
    Of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft stars that shine at night
    Do not stand at my grave and cry.
    I am not there. I did not die.

by- Mary Elizabeth Frye

6. turkeyshooter

turkeyshooter Member

Will do George!

7. Wildthings

Wildthings Well-Known Member

Prayers to the family from our family

Barry Buras & family

8. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

So sad to hear about Steve. We had a lot of fun over the years cutting up about initiating the eject sequence whenever things were going bad. He always said if you made it, you had to get right back up and take off again as soon as possible. I learned a lot of valuable things from Steve. We will all miss him.

9. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

So sad to hear, we'll miss you Steve. Condolences to you and your family Erik..

10. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

although I havent heard from him in years, I can easily recall his voice in my mind. He was always promoting a good adhesive while creating a new method. His product was good and he was a people person to go along with it. This is sad news to hear. To Erik and family, my condolences. Steve was one of those really good guys.

11. Denton Shearin

Denton Shearin 2009-Breakthrough Award, McKenzie Award,

Super nice guy! Condolences to his family and friends.

12. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Erik no words I can or could ever express how sadden I am for you and your family! Your Dad was great to me and a friend as you are so it is with great sadness I say to you how very sorry I am. God spend to a great man and we will Pray for your family! God Bless you Steve!

Rick Krane