1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Check out my new tool :)

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by RoyalOaksRanch, Jul 23, 2007.

1. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Well okay its more an acesssory FOR your tools. :)

I picked this up on my local craigs list for 25.00 It is supposed to be used in a hair salon, it came with a ton of hair dresser stuff which I promptly dumped into a box and gave to my mom and sister... Sheesh who has time to do hair??? LOL Anyhow this is so cool! It is not tottaly tip proof, so if you try to kick it across the floor instead of pushing it, it will most likely tip over. But I think it will work great for keeping all my pins, modeling tools, etc handy while working. It has dividers too so you can keep everything in its own place. :) The pic shows black trays, but mine is grey :)
    And it was cheaper and holds more than those stand trays :) Plus I can roll it wherever I need it..

[​IMG]

2. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Somebody here would trip or knock that over the first day here.
    I have enough to pick up already.
    Don't need more.
    Thanks for the pic.

3. Matt

Matt Active Member

(LOL) Dennis, that was good, it reminded me of today, when I knocked a box of pins on the floor. D#$%t I hate when that happens! It looks like it would be a nice organizer though.

4. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Its just me and my son so IM not too worried about someone tripping over it ..

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

OH it will happen, ;D your butt will do it whan your not looking, stepping backwards. CRASH!

6. 300savage

300savage Life Is Good

PA
    LOL I trip over my own feet ;D

7. Geno

Geno New Member

Thats neat afterall if mounting becomes slow,you can always fix hair!