1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

That was some wind!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Cecil, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Had a line of t storms come through last night that really shook the house. The next morning I look out and see something square floating in one of my ponds. Turns out it's my 3 X 5 foot taxidermy business sign. The wind was strong enough to snap two 4 by 4 treated posts. Sheesh!

2. warthog

warthog Member of VVA and VFW

You had straight line winds come through there. Lucky it didn't get any rougher than that. Down here in Mississippi all we got was .23 inches of rain and a little stronger breeze than normal off the same system. We need rain really bad here. My bluegill pond is all but gone. I am afraid the fish will die. There isn't anything that can be done to stop it.

3. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

If temps cool off for you as they should, that may save you until a rain. Hope you get some rains. Several parts of the country are experiencing drought at the same time. Kind of untypical. I hear parts of the east coast are in bad shape too. And there's always the west.