1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mammals of the Month - December 2016

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by code6202, Nov 30, 2016.

1. KatieC

KatieC Active Member

Great job on the fawns and bobcat! That's a really cool predator/prey action mount. Love the movement and flow of the piece.

2. Swtchmob21

Swtchmob21 Active Member

Thanks Brian the Bongo was 100% my father's idea I helped him sew it up, but definitely unique.

Thanks Katie the bobcat and fawns were a fun project to do, I want to do one for myself, my dad did a leopard and bushbok like it years and years ago. A client saw it and wanted it in a smaller scale

3. Here's a bobcat I just finished putting together.

Modified the original picture and post once I put the lipstick on and added the whiskers

Attached Files:

4. Trapper2016

Trapper2016 Thanks for this awesome forum!

I finished up a Jaguar mink i had been working on. At least finished for the most part exluding finish work. I havent pinned his feet or anything in this pic, I figured id snap a few pics before i started placing a bunch of pins. He turned out okay overall.

Chris

Attached Files:

5. huntjosh

huntjosh Member

Utah
    Another big Utah mountain lion just finished.

Attached Files:

6. nina5150

nina5150 Active Member

Chris....hes beautiful

Huntjosh.....stunner....

7. Swtchmob21

Swtchmob21 Active Member

Two wolfs

Attached Files:

8. Swtchmob21

Swtchmob21 Active Member

Eyes

Attached Files:

9. Swtchmob21

Swtchmob21 Active Member

Eyes

Attached Files:

10. KatieC

KatieC Active Member

Great job on the wolves too, showing poses that are actually realistic for wolves!

11. Naturalist

Naturalist Member

Great!!!!!!! :)

12. Trapper2016

Trapper2016 Thanks for this awesome forum!

Thank you Nina. I tried. Amazing work everybody. Those wolves are beautiful, and a really unique pose i have not seen before. Awesome.

13. Swtchmob21

Swtchmob21 Active Member

Thanks KatieC and Trapper I have to thank the clients they came up with the idea

14. @Swtchmob21 wow, amazing job!! i am super impressed, my s/o showed me your wolves and i thought he was showing me someone with pet wolves. didn't even realize they were taxidermy mounts here on taxinet. that's so awesome!