1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Happy Birthday to our Great friend Richard Christoforo!!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rick Krane, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Happy Birthday to our Great friend Richard Christoforo!!!!

Today is the 75th Anniversary of one the most important days in the history of the Untied States as this is the day Peal harbor was attacked bringing us to a place in history where we remember to this day a day that will live in infamy! This is also the day that my friend and mentor the man who brought me in to taxidermy Richard Chriostoforo was born! I celebrate the birth of Richard AKA the “Godfather” as an honor and reflection of a great life!

In a life time we must take a look at what helps shapes us in the journey of life and Richard truly gave a young man a direction and purpose which has helped so many through the purpose of art of taxidermy. I have taken this charge seriously as I have been so blessed to have the Christoforo family in my life!

Happy Birthday Richard I wish you so many more!

Your friend

Rick Krane

[​IMG]

2. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Richard you crusty ol' republican! :)

3. grumpa

grumpa Member

Ricardo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! You got your present last month when we got a new president. Don't eat too much cake. FT and CT

4. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

Its your Birthday again, seems like it was just last year, Happy Birthday Rich.

5. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Richard, I'm so thankful for your birthday for two reasons. One: as long as you're alive I won't be either the oldest or the ugliest taxidermists around and TWO: you have a friend like me to remind you of those two things. Happy Birthday my dear friend. I love you.

6. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Happy Birthday Mr. Richard.

7. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Richard, It was great to get a chance to spend some time with you last summer! Enjoy your day!

8. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!

9. Maineiac36

Maineiac36 Active Member

Happy Birthday, Richard!! thank you for all that you have done for this industry! I hope that your day was a good one!

10. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Happy Birthday, Richard. Wishing you many more!

11. Bruce_Rittel

Bruce_Rittel Consultant Services

Happy Birthday my Friend! I hope it was a lot of fun for you - and I hope you have many more!

12. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Rich-ahd, happy birthday my friend.

13. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Thank you to my adopted son for posting this .
    I want to thank all you taxidermists for the birthday wishes here on the T net and those that phoned me, especially the ones from China and Brazil. They are all much appreciated. It seems like I have been a taxidermist forever with all the guys I know and know me, I guess I have.

14. boxerpet

boxerpet Harry Paulson-grateful

Richard,
    Happy Birthday.
    I am still a few months older.
    But who counts old friend.

Mu best, Harry