1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A Little Help

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by George, Dec 18, 2016.

1. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Where do I buy parts from the Iwata airbrush or who repairs them. I had to take mine apart to cleanit. The needle couldn't puncture the tip so I removed the tip AND DROPPED IT. Its not much bigger than the "o" on this font so finding it proved a losing battle. (And YES, I was over a lit table but when it came out it hit the airbrush barrel and ricocheted off into the netherworld someplace.)

2. LarryL

LarryL Member

You might try Coast AirBrush they have a large assortment of Iwata airbrushes and probably the parts you are looking for.
    Larry

3. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

Hobby Lobby might have replacement parts. The one near me sells a few

4. George of all things not to know.

www.chicagoairbrushsupply.com/parts.html I have purchased a lot of part form these people fast shipping and they always have part on hand. They have a schematic of the airbrushes ion line.

http://www.dixieart.com/Iwata_Airbrush_Main.html t=These folks also are top notch.

Hobby Lobby might have the parts but it may be a wasted trip as they dont stock much.

5. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    My local hobby lobby carries iwata needles, buy 3!

6. bowelk

bowelk Member

George, you can contact Iwata-Medea.com and they will repair your airbrush and send it back you. They replace needle, nozzle, whatever is needed, test and return it to you, and the cost is cheap. Chicago Airbrush also has parts, and they have some of the best prices.

7. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Thanks guys.

8. nate

nate Active Member

Matuska taxidermy supply carries them.

9. I bought a cheap Harbor Freight airbrush for $21.00 works great. I like it as much as my paasche VL. That I've had for 30 years

10. Nacso in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin is where i get all of mine.